Odessa is headquartered in Philadelphia, USA with offices in Bangalore, India. Our leasing solutions power a client base comprised of leading global financial institutions that operate across market segments. We transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients that drive the economy through equipment and fleet leasing: IT, healthcare, transportation, and more.
We believe that great outcomes and customer satisfaction are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into transformational solutions for lease and loan management. By combining digital technologies with what works across a diverse customer base, we use an agile approach to co-innovate with clients to help them solve their toughest problems.
As the largest technology provider in the leasing industry, Odessa provides a feature-rich ERP solution with broad integrations across top CRM, G/L, tax, credit, and leading enablement applications. As a complete Platform, Odessa delivers a total solution for commercial lending companies, driving the future of asset finance. With best-in-class functionality, extensible architecture, and a suite of value-added features and services, Odessa helps companies transform their business operations.
We are looking for a creative UI Developer to assist in developing dynamic interfaces that deliver business value and rich, streamlined user experience. This individual will be responsible for translating wireframes into functional requirements by writing high-performance, scalable code for front-end UI components. In this position, you'll work closely with key stakeholders across cross-functional development teams to provide a stable technical solution that is robust and scalable.
What you'll do:
- Take a user-centered design approach to create front-end web applications and integrate with application business layers
- Work independently with product management, design, and technical teams to understand business requirements and create high-quality, scalable and interactive interfaces
- Translate concepts into wireframes and visual mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Ensure that system architecture and integration design standards are in alignment with broader platform strategies and business goals
- Gather feedback from design and technical teams to analyze UI development needs
- Incorporate best practices for coding, accessibility, cross-compatibility, usability, web performance, and design into our solutions
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface issues
- Work closely with UX Design Architects to meet accessibility standards at the code level
- Incorporate best practices for accessibility, usability, web performance, and design into our web applications
- Design and build UIs on .NET Server Platform in a collaborative team environment
- Collaborate and engage in the requirement specification process for new software functionality and research new technologies for feature improvements
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced proficiency in .NET, with 3-4+ years experience in coding/programming on .NET
- 4-6 years of professional experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile, and working in a scrum team environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of key design principles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of other frameworks such as Angular, bootstrap
- Previous experience with financial web applications
- Good interpersonal skills
Our commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive brands; Odessa serves many of the world's leading financial institutions and manufacturers
- Opportunities for regular learning through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company
- Exposure to a leading FinTech solution and the latest applications of technology in the world of financial services
- You'll gain access to a dynamic industry, worth more than $1.2 Trillion in the United States alone; check out resources on the North American and global markets