Odessa is a U.S. company with offices in Philadelphia, USA and Bangalore, India. Our leasing solutions power a client base comprised of leading global financial institutions that operate across market segments. We transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients that drive the economy through equipment and fleet leasing: IT, healthcare, transportation and more.
We believe that great outcomes and customer satisfaction are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into transformational solutions for leasing and loan management. By combining digital technologies with what works across a diverse customer base, we use an agile approach to co-innovate with clients to help them solve their toughest problems.
As the largest technology provider in the leasing industry, Odessa provides a feature-rich ERP solution with broad integrations across top CRM, G/L, tax, credit and leading enablement applications. As a complete Platform, Odessa delivers a total solution for commercial lending companies, driving the future of asset finance. With best-in-class functionality, extensible architecture and a suite of value-added features and services, Odessa helps companies transform their business operations.
The User-Experience (UX) Designer will be a critical lead in the development and design of the Odessa Platform functionality experience. In this role, the UX Designer will champion business requirements, conduct user research, and translate this research into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Focused on delivering great user experience, the UX Designer will have had a minimum of 5 years experience application design.
What you'll do
- Plan and conduct user research to develop analysis citing the most effective methods of UX required by the functionality
- Manage interviews, user surveys, card sorting and usability tests end-to-end to determine leading user experience strategy
- Develop user stories to define user personas and storyboards
- Champion usability testing and heuristic evaluations
- Transform the Platform design, keeping accessibility requirements top-of-mind
- Serve as a liaison across teams, collaborating and communicating among your team and others
- Ensure deliverables have been reviewed with scrupulous attention to detail
- Provide innovative ideas by identifying design problems in existing solutions
- Develop out-of-the-box ideas with both a creative and analytical mind-set
- Provide a unique point of view with the ability to constantly adapt and problem solve
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in application design, specifically application portals, dashboards, information-heavy screens
- Advanced proficiency in user-centered design best practices
- Experience with interaction design principles for the omnichannel experience
- Advanced proficiency in industry tools: Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin
Our commitment to you
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive brands; Odessa serves many of the world's leading financial institutions
- Opportunities for regular learning through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Exposure to a leading FinTech solution and the latest applications of technology in the world of financial services
- You'll gain access to a dynamic industry, worth more than $1.2 Trillion in the United States alone; check out resources on the North Americanand global markets