Odessa is a U.S. company with offices in Philadelphia, USA and Bangalore, India. Our leasing solutions power a client base comprised of leading global financial institutions that operate across market segments. We transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients that drive the economy through equipment and fleet leasing: IT, healthcare, transportation and more. We believe that great outcomes and customer satisfaction are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into transformational solutions for leasing and loan management. By combining digital technologies with what works across a diverse customer base, we use an agile approach to co-innovate with clients to help them solve their toughest problems.
As the largest technology provider in the leasing industry, Odessa provides a feature-rich ERP solution with broad integrations across top CRM, G/L, tax, credit, and leading enablement applications. As a complete Platform, Odessa delivers a total solution for commercial lending companies, driving the future of asset finance. With best-in-class functionality, extensible architecture and a suite of value-added features and services, Odessa helps companies transform their business operations.
Odessa’s Engineering Team is looking for a AVP/VP of Engineering to drive the technical design and delivery of its core product suite. As a strong technical leader, you will lead development activities for cross-functional teams for all enterprise product releases - always ensuring the highest quality, clean-code outcome. You will also be looking to coach, grow and mentor Odessa’s engineering teams and work with internal stakeholders (product management, professional services teams, R&D) and customers to drive the product roadmap. Experience and demonstrated expertise in enterprise software/product delivery and solution architecture with exposure to Microsoft Technologies (.NET), preferably within the BFSI space.
What you'll do:
- Drive solution architecture, technical design and development strategies for all core product releases
- Participate in client technical discussions and review key architectural decisions
- Provide technical governance in collaboration teams to assess technical risks and opportunities
- Focus on innovation, emerging technologies and make recommendations on the strategic use of technology for accelerating business results.
- Work with the executive leadership team to build and continuously refine company, product, and technical roadmaps.
- Mentor technical staff on engineering best practices (TDD, BDD, CI, CD)
- Be a custodian to drive clean-code practices and technical design principles
- Drive and foster a culture of quality and technical agility across teams
- Partner with teams to drive technical forums, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing quality and performance metrics
- Coach, grow and mentor Odessa’s product engineering team
- 15+ years of experience with exposure to large-scale complex enterprise applications in BFSI
- 10+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Our commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive brands; Odessa serves many of the world's leading financial institutions
- Opportunities for regular learning through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- We're a Microsoft.NET shop, and our solution is built with a true Services Oriented Architecture - we'll always keep you on the most current .NET tech
- Exposure to a leading FinTech solution and the latest applications of technology in the world of financial services
- You'll gain access to a dynamic industry, worth more than $1.2 Trillion in the United States alone; check out resources on the North American and global markets