Odessa is a U.S. company with offices in Philadelphia, USA and Bangalore, India. Our leasing solutions power a client base comprised of leading global financial institutions that operate across market segments. We transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients that drive the economy through equipment and fleet leasing: IT, healthcare, transportation and more.
We believe that great outcomes and customer satisfaction are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into transformational solutions for leasing and loan management. By combining digital technologies with what works across a diverse customer base, we use an agile approach to co-innovate with clients to help them solve their toughest problems.
As the largest technology provider in the leasing industry, Odessa provides a feature-rich ERP solution with broad integrations across top CRM, G/L, tax, credit and leading enablement applications. As a complete Platform, Odessa delivers a total solution for commercial lending companies, driving the future of asset finance. With best-in-class functionality, extensible architecture and a suite of value-added features and services, Odessa helps companies transform their business operations.
Odessa’s Cloud Operations team is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to drive the design, sizing, setup, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of large-scale applications hosted on Microsoft Azure. As a strong technical leader, you will pioneer the effort to develop technical standards to support and operate technologies within the current or future Microsoft Azure system platform. The Azure Infrastructure Architect is focused on administering and providing day-to-day engineering and operational support for the Azure environment.
What you'll do:
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders to understand business problems and infrastructure requirements
- Architect, design and develop detailed infrastructure-oriented solutions for cloud-based hosting of enterprise applications and products
- Take complete ownership of the proposed solutions and provide technical guidance to extended teams through the process of initial setup, configuration, monitoring and ongoing maintenance viz.
- Install and configure cloud instances and related services
- Ongoing management of client workload deployed in Public cloud (Azure)
- Infrastructure operations (incident/request) aligned to ITIL process and delivering SLA around availability, RTO, RPO
- Troubleshoot Infrastructure specific issues reported by client
- Maintaining security posture aligned to Industry standards such as ISO27001, SSAE 16 etc
- Cost optimization with effective capacity planning and process optimization
- Automation of routine operational activities
- Reporting and providing insights to Cloud engineering team for optimization cloud solution
- Gather and Analyze Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) for high availability, manageability and reliability
- Analyze the existing Infrastructure to identify for the possible reuse
- Identify Key Infrastructure Solution Dependent Components
- Identify the Hardware requirement based on the capacity / sizing requirements & projected growth
- Derive the infrastructure Bill of Material based on the deployment model
- Provide technical guidance during infrastructure build/ testing phases of the program
- Infrastructure management of large and complex infrastructure build / migration programs
- Good understanding of Public cloud infrastructure mainly Azure
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution /completion under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments
- Understanding of various virtualization technology
- Proven expertise in deploying enterprise applications on Azure platform that leverage platform services like App Service, Azure SQL, Security Center, Azure Monitor, Storage, Key Vault, Automation, Azure AD, vNet, VPN, Front Door, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, etc
- Experience in providing best practices in regards to provisioning of production and non-production environments on Azure, optimizing the usage, reduce total cost of ownership and reduce maintenance overheads
- Experience in moving applications hosted on-premises to Azure for production and non-production environments
- Certification: Microsoft Azure Administrator (minimum Associate) Or Microsft Azure Architect Technologies Certification.
- Strong, working verbal and written business and technical communication skills.
- Strong understanding of non-functional aspects of cloud applications such as high availability, performance, scalability, disaster recovery, security, interoperability with on-premise networks, and ability to design optimal infrastructure solutions by leveraging Azure services
- assessment of hosting needs and requirements for infrastructure architecture
- 10-12 years of hands-on experience in designing and managing infrastructure for large enterprise-scale applications
- 3-5 years of experience in designing and managing application hosting on Azure platform
- Hold relevant Azure Certifications
Our commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive brands; Odessa serves many of the world's leading financial institutions
- Opportunities for regular learning through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Exposure to a leading FinTech solution and the latest applications of technology in the world of financial services
- You'll gain access to a dynamic industry, worth more than $1.2 Trillion in the United States alone; check out resources on the North American and global markets