At Odessa, we’re committed to bringing innovation, creativity and customer-centricity to enterprise applications for the leasing industry. Since 1998, we’ve been working hard to push the established technology norms and are serious about what we do. But we also like to have fun – in fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day. One of our core values is ‘enjoyment’.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Bangalore offices. The Content Specialist will support both internal and external communications. The role’s primary responsibilities include day-to-day management of Odessa’s digital platforms including intranet tools, corporate communications (e-mail, other tools). In addition, the role will assist in the development and implementation of integrated programs and materials to communicate Odessa’s vision and brand to internal and external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to handle a number of tasks and projects at one time, working to deadlines and proactively pursuing activity. The Content Specialist will develop a clear understanding of the team’s requirements and objectives, be proactive in attitude and supportive to the team and its internal clients.
- Assist in the development, writing, editing and publishing of Odessa communications materials for internal and external mediums.
- Assist in the creation of content for Odessa’s internal networks and external website relating to general corporate information. Collaborate with other business and functional groups in developing and populating information on the intranet and external websites.
- Using Odessa’s brand voice, drafts and/or proofreads and delivers communications using a variety of distribution channels.
- Provides content creation or editing support for executive presentations.
- Works to improve usage of Corporate Communications tools, such as social media and intranet.
- Provide support to Marketing team and internal clients by assisting with communication planning, announcements, presentations, videos, talking points, and editing communications, as needed.
- Assist Marketing in use of Pardot marketing automation tool including the creation and maintenance of forms and landing pages.
- Organize and maintain corporate communications editorial calendar and media contact databases.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrated copywriting experience; original content, press releases, presentations.
- Experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with digital content distribution and tactics, intermediate technical ability in website and social media development and maintenance preferred.
- Familiarity with communications platforms a plus (external: Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo / internals: Poppulo, Simplr, Dynamic Signal).
- Commitment to working with leadership and in cross-functional global teams with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business partners.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing tools, specifically the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), or willingness to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an advanced ability in PowerPoint.
- Basic proficiency in HTML/CSS, particularly as it relates to e-mail building, a plus.
- Must be a good multi-tasker and able to prioritize work.
- Mature, respectful and positive personality.
- Desire to take initiative and problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or public relations preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the technology or services sector.